Here is the issue if anyone wants to do it in their blog.
- From the Blogger dashboard click on the settings tab.
- Click Archiving and make sure Enable Post Pages is set to yes. (Save)
- Click the Template tab and go in Edit HTML.
- Check the Expand Widgets box then click Download Complete Template.
- Open the file in Word or Notepad. Use the find feature to find this line of code:
(It helped to search for "post.body")
- Replace that line with this code:
<div style='float:right; margin-left:10px;'>
- Save the file in your text editor.
- Re-open blogger and go back to the Edit HTML page.
- Use the "Upload template from your hard drive" feature to upload the file you just created. Save.